EMEA Telecoms — Update on the Market for Telecom Services Across Developed and Emerging EMEA Countries
Thursday, June 17, 2010
15:00–16:00 BST/16:00–17:00 CET
IDC closely tracks trends in the telecommunications sector across EMEA and publishes regular opinions and predictions on how these markets are evolving, looking at both developed and emerging countries.
This IDC Webinar will provide service providers, operators and equipment vendors with insight into how the telecom sector will change in the remainder of 2010 and beyond as far as 2014. IDC will present results from the most recent EMEA Telecom Services Database (April 2010) and other published research, and will highlight key market trends and challenges faced by service providers across the regions.
This session will address the following questions:
- How have the different markets evolved across EMEA over the past year?
- Where are the best areas for growth for service providers?
- How different are business and consumer markets across the region?
- How do the dynamics of telecoms markets differ between developed and emerging countries?
- What do service providers have to do to offset declining legacy
markets in developed countries?
Eric Owen, GVP Telecommunications and Networking, EMEA
John Gole, Program Director, Telecommunications, IDC CEMA